i'm sorry you guys. its been one hell of a crazy week. i typed this whole long blog post before i left for COOT (colby outdoor orientation trip) but the computer wiped it off and after typing it 3 times i absolutely gave up. COOT was in the woods but don't worry i had a cabin and mattresses because jae did IMPROV THEATRE! aren't you proud?
actually i was supposed to go on a through hike (across the woods and sleep in tents and not bathe for 4 days) but i lost all my luggage (ie. I HAVE NO CLOTHES) so they let me swap coots which was really just what i needed.
i have no hand phone and i haven't got a computer YET BUT that is going to change. hopefully soon.
I'M SORRY IF I MADE YOU GUYS WORRRYYY ):
i gtg now but i'll tell you what happened soon. I LOVE YOU'LL :D
my room dorm number is on my tagboard (thanks steph) cos i still haven't committed it to memory.