milestones of the week: I GOT MY RESULT FOR MY FIRST SEMESTER i really didn't want to check my results because i felt like most of my first semester classes were screwed up and i was missing home and rejecting school work like mosquito repellent to mosquitoes. I was feeling downright miserable cos the weather was a gloriously rainy, bitingly cold, wet, dark. it seemed like everyone was waiting till 12mn to check their results.
i went to bed.
and i forgot about checking the next day till lunch when alex signed me into my account on his blackberry and made me check it.
i almost died. its the second best thing that has happened all year.
I'M NOW WORKING TWO JOBS student trainer in the IT department (yes i know, j who can't even make imail work on this macbook) student helper in the theatre costume shop.
I'M WRITING A LETTER TO THE JEWEMS + SPECIAL PEOPLE i need to finish this letter, i think its like 4 pages long and i meander a lot but it'll be done and i will send it to you guys at some point.
chary: hang in there love first sems are always tough. you know who to call if you need anything.
sam: you didn't pick up your phone ):
char: which mailbox did you send it to love? i cant find it.